Where Training Transforms Behavior
We are OFMQ – your trusted resource for continuing education, staff training, and event management. Performing as a national leader in event management to promote best-practices among providers, our quality improvement specialists and clinical educators help providers deliver quality healthcare. Through digital and on-site education, we translate our clinical experience and technical knowledge into sessions that are tailored to the needs of your practice or hospital. OFMQ has designed, hosted, and presented educational activities at local, state, regional, and national levels, and we are your turnkey conference event management solution.
How We Can Help You
With more than 40 years of healthcare consulting experience, OFMQ has a unique understanding of the workflow in healthcare settings, making it easy to translate technical expertise into meaningful educational sessions. Our educational offerings are organized, developed, and presented by clinicians, educators, quality improvement specialists, and experienced staff – not corporate trainers. Our educators have practical experience from ambulatory settings to the bedside. As an organization specializing in healthcare consulting, OFMQ leads the way in building the foundation for your educational needs and professional development. We provide custom training modules, create virtual conferences, and manage live events needed for today’s continuing education needs and tomorrow’s compliance requirements. We focus on understanding your educational needs and have the ability to tailor educational resources, in a format and a time and location that are convenient to you.
- Training sessions deliver a learning experience customized by clinical specialty
- Webcasting services provide live and on-demand events
- Event management services offer virtual and face-to-face conferences
- Integration of NHA-CE, CNE, and CME helps meet your continuing education and credentialing needs
- ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) training on multiple aspects for varying audiences
- Health Information Technology (HIT) education (various topics)
- Multiple clinical topics that include CME, CNE, and NHA-CE
Want more information on Education? Click here.